Yes, the future looks exciting for the world of e-learning. Whilst you may think that eLearning technologies are taking over, they can in fact be used for our benefit. Imagine a personalized lesson from an AI computer that knows all of the best ways to maximize success and retention rates. Imagine saving thousands of dollars for your business by using e-learning to close employee skill gaps. Imagine being able to learn something new every day on your commute to work.
Advancing technologies can provide us with a world of benefits, whether it be saving money or aiding our personal development.
One of the best ways that we can use these factors to our advantage is through online teaching and e-learning. Particularly due to the restrictions imposed onto us as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are all looking for ways to adapt towards this new normal. An increasing number of individuals are moving into online spaces for their daily exercise, work requirements and even leisure activities. This is too the case for learning and education.
This is not necessarily a bad thing. Whilst some believe that online learning is a poor replacement for in-person teaching, it in fact has a wealth of benefits that we can enjoy.
For online teachers, these include:
- Independence to teach when and wherever you want
- The ability to teach your own desired topics
- Share your passion with others
- Support students and shape others lives
- Earn an income doing what you love
For online students, these include:
- Personalized classes
- New e-learning trends that aid success
- Connect with teachers and learners from all over the world
- Become confident with technology
- Gain new skills and work on your personal development
Interested to find out more about the benefits of online peer to peer tutoring or tutoring without a camera? Become a teacher on InfoDepot and discover all the benefits of modern eLearning technologies.